      From: William de Nieuwerkerke <willkerkgen@...>
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] New to Group and have questions
      To: "genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com" <genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, June 29, 2012, 5:42 AM

      I have been with this group for a bit but this is the first time I am in dire  need of

      some sane suggestions.

        I was susing a genealogy computer program which was fine and gave me a place to

      put all the information.  That is until the compueter crashed and it all departed to

      computer heaven. Fortunately, I kept most of the mateerial in paper copies. But even

      this has grown out of control.  I now have five three inch noteblooks, four shopping bags

      filled with folders and my desk is overflowing.

        Can anyone suggest a filing system for keeping all this material. I thoough of a

      separate folder for each person but the volume of material would be horrendus. with

      multiple copies of the same census for just starters.

        Can anyone give me some suggestions/   My esearch has basically stopped so I wont

      copy more pages.  Any suggestions would be most welcome. Many thanks in advance.

            Will Nieuwkerk  (WillKerkGen@...)