15143Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Names Searching

  • Mark F Rabideau
    Apr 3 4:56 PM
      I am not certain what you are asking...but, it's probably just me.

      Pax Vobiscum,
      ...mark (Mark Rabideau)

      ManyRoads Family Genealogist (Rabideau-Henss Family); *Professional
      Genealogist *
      *Visit us at: http://many-roads.com <http://many-roads.com/> *
      *Snail mail at: *711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
      *phone:*+1.303.660.9400 *fax:*+1.303.660.9217
      *member:*Association of Professional Genealogists & National
      Genealogical Society
      *"It's always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you
      want him or whether you don't."*

      Rabbit, Pooh's Little Instruction Book (Winnie the Pooh)