15140Names Searching

  • misslynn_1944
    Apr 3, 2012
      I am a new member and here are the lines I am searching my Grandfathers line Henry Rayer. I am stopped at his grandfather from Prussia and Henry's mother Ann McNalley from Ireland.
      Also Henry Rayers Wife Catherine Dumpert. I find the male line back 4 generations from Germany but not of the wives and also her mother Kunigunda Miller is all I can find.Henry and Catherine both died in Exeter Nebraska

      Henry Rayer 1868 Sporingfield Ill,Nov 3 1945 Exeter Nebraska
      Father and grandfather both named William can also be spealed Reyer, Rear, Raw

      Catherine Dumpert 1873 ?? I think Nebraska 1937 Exeter Nebraska
      Father Heinrich D Dumpert- Miother Kunigunda Miller

      Thanks
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic