      From: Ann <kris_rigg@...>
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 10:52 PM
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] New Here

      I'd like to thank you for letting me join your group. I hope that you can help me with my brickwalls. My name is Ann Courtney. I have been doing genealogy for about 10 years now. I'm researching many lines and these are the main ones that I have been working on:

      Riggin/Riggins--Ireland, Virginia, Kentucky, Illinois, Wisconsin

      Sandberg--Norway, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin

      Fielman--Germany, Wisconsin

      Prevo/Prevost--France, Canada, Michigan

      Courtney--Ireland, Wisconsin

      Liptow--Michigan, Canada, Wisconsin

      Chrazanowski--Poland, Michigan

      At the moment, I have 4 brickwalls that I really could have some help with. I don't have full access to any of the pay sites.

      1) William Riggin b-abt 1688, Lancaster, Virginia d-unk
      married to Elizabeth Bridget abt 1713, Virginia
      Children:
      Elizabeth,John, William Powell,Kizziah, Bridget and Winniford.
      NOTE:
      My problem with this family, I can't find anything on William and Elizabeth.

      2) Ivar K Sandberg b-7/22/1882, Meloy, Helgeland, Norway d-1973, Minnesota
      married to Marion Berrum on Oct 4, 1917, Wisconsin
      They had 2 daughters and 3 sons.
      His parents are Anton P Kruger/Anton Pareli Glad Pederson/Anton Parelie and Anne/Ane Isaacson.
      NOTE:
      I'm trying to find any paper trail of Ivar between 1882-1902 and I would like to find anything regarding his parents. I know that Ivar had a sister, Pedra Antondatter. Ivar was also known as Iver Sandberg Antonsen.

      3) Edmond Courtney b-1832, County Kerry, Ireland d-12/19/1911, Janesville, Rock, Wisconsin, USA
      married Mary Madigan before 1850, New Hampshire (according to his obit)
      They had 6 children.
      NOTE:
      I can't find anything on him before 1860. He and his family, 3 children, were living in Afton, Rock, Wisconsin in 1860. According to this Census Record, the 2 oldest children were born in New York and the 3rd was born in Wisconsin. According to his obit, they moved to Afton in 1850 but there's no Census Record of them living there.

      4) Mieczyalas "John" Chrazanowski b-6/14/1888, German Poland d-9/28/1932, Alpena, Alpena, Michigan
      married Catherine Przeslawski, 10/18/1909, Alpena, Alpena, Michigan
      b-10/31/1891, Alpena, Alpena, Michigan
      d-6/4/1975, Alpena, Alpena, Michigan
      They had 6 children.
      NOTE:
      I can't find anything on Mieczyalas before 1909. I also can't find out who his parents are. I did contact the cemetery and they haven't gotten back to me!