      From: "Bloodhound; Kermit" <tomknox2001@...>
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 12:05 PM
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Christ Weiske Death

      According to the Illinois Department of Public Health
      http://www.idph.state.il.us/vitalrecords/genealogicalinfo.htm
      "Births and deaths before January 1, 1916 and marriages before January 1, 1962 are recorded only in the office of the county clerk where the event occurred. Most county clerks have indexes to the records that are prior to 1916 that are available for the purpose of genealogical research."

      So it sounds like you need to contact the county clerk for Will County (IL).

      And - have you checked the USGenWeb site for Will County?
      http://will.ilgenweb.org/

      - Tom Knox