14958Looking For My Late Brother, Robert J. Lawson's Wedding Date in New Jersey (Don't Remember the Name of the Town or Date)

  • Judy Waldron
    Aug 11, 2011
      Hi Everyone,
      I'm slow in getting my family's genealogy together because there's just my two brothers and I now in our family. I could use all the help that anyone can give me.

      I'm trying to find any New Jersey genealogy websites that anyone has that could direct me to finding out my late brother's wedding date. It was in the 1970's but I don't have the specific date or the town but I know it was in New Jersey. His name was Robert Joseph Lawson and he was born on August 11, 1952 to my sister-in-law, Deborah L. Lawson (nee Krause). Bob passed away on May 16, 2003. After they got married, they moved to Hauppauge, NY.

      Thank you for your help. :)

      Judy
      (JudyAnn54@...)