      From: timothyfcampbell <timothyfcampbell@...>
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Proper Names/Nicknames
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, April 14, 2011, 6:42 AM

      For a person known by middle name: Frank "Roy" Chappell (name used in quotes)
      For a person known by a nickname: (Sonny) William Earl McGuilvary (name used precedes in brackets)
      Aunts and uncles: (Aunt) Patricia Lorraine (Guerney) Rayment (maiden name in brackets but I also used married name) *note: I only identify someone as aunt/uncle when the report is to/for a specific person, otherwise the reference may be wrong.