14622Looking for Willis Sodan,Almeda Brown, Rena Sodan and Phobe Sodan in NY

  • Mama Dukes
    Dec 29, 2010
      My grandmother was Rena Sodan, she married George Zeininger in Hancock NY. She listed on her marriage record her place of birth in Livingstion Manor NY and her parents as Willis Sodan and Almeda Brown. She had a sister Phobe too. I can not seem to trace her family or her history. She did not talk about her family with my Dad and she passed away in 1970 in Afton NY so I have no more info then that. I did try to use ancestry.com to find census records and stuff but I come up empty. Where did this family vanish too?
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic