      From: Andy Swarbrick <andyswarbs@...>
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, December 15, 2010 12:00:40 PM
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] What software for printing tree at home?

      I do all my formal genealogical tree work on
      http://www.familyecho.com, which is totally free and has no
      advertising. At any time you can print the tree and have control on
      how many pages are used, and whether it comes out in landscape or
      portrait.

      (Also you can export the data at any time in several formats for
      import into any other genealogical application or website.)