14269Looking for the David S. Hendrix/Hendricks family (1821-1857)

  • Tom Hendricks
    Aug 5, 2010
      Looking for others working on the Hendrix/Hendricks family.

      David S Hendricks B:12 Jun 1821
      Jackson, Alabama, USA
      D: 19 May 1857
      Chippewa Falls, Chippewa Co., WI

      David died in a log Jam on the Chippewa River Dam in Wisconsin. I want to know who his parents were, they were from New York, beyond that I know nothing. Any ideas folks?

      I have specifics below for his mimmediate family.

      Wife Malinda Howard they had:
      Mary Elizabeth Hendrix
      Lucinda Catherine Hendrix
      William Elias Hendricks