14118Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re:Grave Markers

  • Nancy Heck
    Jul 14, 2010
      Helen, May I contact you off list? I have some personal questions and issues
      regarding my
      adoption and the proper etiquette and legalities for handling obituaries
      and or
      newspaper articles regarding my genealogy to a specific family. I do not
      want to bore the list
      with my issues.
      Thank you for your help.
      Nancy H