      From: Stacey Olsen <solsen8@...>
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Grave Markers
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 7:13 AM

      I visit graveyards and photograph them to post on www.findagrave.com and I
      have seen many gravestones that will say "children of" or "grandchildren of"
      under or on the opposite side of the deceased name. I have even seen a
      couple really nice markers that do have an actual family tree on the back
      side of the marker - they were beautiful. I have also seen several older
      ground slabs that will detail out a persons past and (to them) present
      family.

      I think that it is a great idea!