13994Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Find A Grave Site

  • picflygirl
    Jun 3, 2010
      I agree. I respond to local requests also. Also when we are out traveling as we do a lot on the weekends I take my digital camera. If there is a small cemetary we stop and I will photograph it. I have one disc for my camera that is for cemetarys only. I take a picture of the cemetery name first so that if I go to more than one in the day I can distinguish one pictures are for that one.

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "DABennink" <dabennink@...> wrote:

      > You can also post requests for photos on their site. I respond to many local requests.
      >
      > I would caution you about believing everything you find on findagrave, however. I've seen many, many incorrectly noted dates, incorrectly noted relatives and other errors. Like any other user-sourced information, it needs to be taken with a degree of skepticism.
      >
      > Dawn

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic