13978Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Find A Grave Site

  • Tara
    Jun 2, 2010
      Can I ask a question about findagrave.com? I found it online a year or two
      ago and have found it to be an immense help. I also signed up to be
      photographer. I get requests regularly and was wondering how you all go
      about filling the requests. For example, one cemetery is about 2 miles from
      me. It is MASSIVE. There's easily hundreds, if not a thousand or more
      graves there. If someone is looking for one in particular at a cemetery do
      you go to the office and ask where it's located? I know about a third there
      are not marked, so it could be impossible to find on my own.
      Thanks in advance
      Tara