      From: picflygirl
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 8:18 AM
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Find A Grave Site

      I use Find A Grave a lot. I also go out and take photos of graves. If it is not already on the site I will put it on there. I only put the information on the headstone on there though. I have turned quite a few over to different people who are family members of the memorial. Then they can add the pertinent information for that person. I have had a couple turned over to me that are family members of mine.
      Darlene