13975Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Find A Grave Website - AWSOME !!!

  • Michelle Nelson
    Jun 2, 2010
      I personally LOVE Find A Grave!!! I have been able to acquire so many of my
      ancestor's headstones with dates that I had wrong, etc.
      Plus I have been able to help others out as well.

      On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 7:55 AM, utilitydog2004 <Aussielover3@...>wrote:

      > To Helen and the rest of the volunteers at the Find A Grave website THANK
      > YOU for the wonderful job you do.
      > As Helen mentioned it is completely FREE !!! You can't get a better bargan
      > than that.
      > Those new to genealogy keep in mind if you find a cemetery in which your
      > relative is located, more than likely, if there are others in the same
      > cemetery with with same last name there is a good chance they are also
      > related.
      > Nancy

      ~*It's never too late to be what you might have been*~