13972Re: Find A Grave Site

  • picflygirl
    Jun 2, 2010
      I use Find A Grave a lot. I also go out and take photos of graves. If it is not already on the site I will put it on there. I only put the information on the headstone on there though. I have turned quite a few over to different people who are family members of the memorial. Then they can add the pertinent information for that person. I have had a couple turned over to me that are family members of mine.
      Darlene

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "HelenS" <has_hotflashes2003@...> wrote:

      > I am sure that most of you are aware of the WWW:Findagrave cemetery site, but for the newcomers. This is an awesome site to try locating your family members. It is completely free and easy to use. Just remember that not all cemeteries have been entered and not all cemeteries are complete. If you can't find your relative, keep trying, all of us voluteers are doing our best to fill in the information. If you have any questions, send me a personal email and I will try to help you.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic