13893Introduction

  • Stampat
    May 9 4:44 PM
      Hi,

      My name is Pat Neff ....maiden name Mehlenbacher...
      My daughter and I have started researching the Neff/Mehlenbacher trees.
      There have been some surprises and some frustrations. The difficulty right now is finding information on my maternal side of the family which is surname SLOAT.....from Ontario, Livingston, Genesee and Steuben Counties, NY.
      My grandfather , BYRON SLOAT born 1873 in NY was in an orphange in Canandaigua, NY . Byron's mother came here from Ireland... and we're stuck...Any help?

      Thank you,
      Pat
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic