13836RE: [Genealogy Research Club] Post a Genealogy Brickwall!!

  • Carol
    May 3, 2010
      Hi,

      Thank you for the offer to help! My great grandfather's parents are my
      current brick wall.

      What I do know about my grgrandfather: GELETTE, Montraville William
      (or Willard) birth: 18/05/1844 Warsaw, Hancock, County., Illinois

      Enlisted on union side: La Crosse, WI, 20/12/1863 Company I, 2nd. WI
      Cavalry.

      What Montraville states on his pension papers is that he resided in Britts
      Landing, WI, prior to or at the time of his enlistment.

      His parents MAY be GELETTE, Reuben and Lydia.

      If I can provide any more info, please let me kow.

      Carol

      _____

      From: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of TinaS

      We have had some great sucess lately with helping people break down those
      genealogy brickwalls.

      Post all relevant information and let's see if we can help you break that
      wall!!

      Remember, do not just post names. Include dates and places so that we can
      help you. just names does not help us locate anyone.

      Just waiting to help,
      TolkSteel

      04:34:00