13821Re: Post a Genealogy Brickwall!! Parsons/Twombly

  • Selena D
    May 2, 2010
      Thank you all for the help that you sent...I didn't explain it well I guess, I should have said I didn't know what happened to Hiram or Daniel Parsons after the 1840 census, Irene, their mother seems to have moved in with Ira, her eldest...but again, thanks for the incredibly quick responses...

      "Selena D" <selenadepp@...> wrote:

      > Hi there,
      > I am looking for any information on my great grandmother Katherine Eva TWOMBLY(TWOMBLEY) b.1874 in Massachuetts, d.1937, York,Maine(I assume). On the 1930 federal census she is still listed in York,Maine. She was married to William S. Parsons, b.1865,Maine, d.1937,Maine.One of my great grandmothers was supposed to be Penobscot, but the records were burned in a fire quite a while back,so no looking there and the tribe was wiped out mainly due to marrying out.The other wall has been for an Ira E PARSONS, William's father, I know his mother was Irene,b.about 1810ish, and they lived in the Dover and Orono, Maine area before moving to York County, Maine.Ira was born about 1836, Dover, Maine and had two younger brothers, Daniel and Hiram, but I find absolutely nothing on them after the 1840 census. Any info that can be given would be great.Thanks...
      >
      > Kelley Parsons-Gibson
      >

      > "TinaS" <tolksteel@> wrote:
      > >
      > > We have had some great sucess lately with helping people break down those genealogy brickwalls.
      > >
      > > Post all relevant information and let's see if we can help you break that wall!!
      > >
      > > Remember, do not just post names. Include dates and places so that we can help you. just names does not help us locate anyone.
      > >
      > > Just waiting to help,
      > > TolkSteel

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic