13814Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Post a Genealogy Brickwall!! Parsons/Twombly

  • Kate
    May 2, 2010
      1850 United States Federal Census

      Name:
      Ira E Parsons

      Age:
      20

      Estimated birth year:
      abt 1830

      Birth Place:
      Maine

      Gender:
      Male

      Home in 1850 (City,County,State):
      Dover, Piscataquis, Maine

      Family Number:
      175

      Household Members:

      Name
      Age

      Ira
      E Parsons
      20

      Irene
      Parsons
      40

      Hiram
      Parsons
      14

      Daniel
      Parsons
      16

      Source Citation: Year: 1850; Census Place: Dover, Piscataquis, Maine; Roll  M432_267;
      Page: 286B; Image: 220.1860 United States Federal Census

      Name:
      Ira E Parsons

      Age in 1860:
      32

      Birth Year:
      abt 1828

      Birthplace:
      Maine

      Home in 1860:
      Atkinson, Piscataquis, Maine

      Gender:
      Male

      Post Office:
      South Atkinson

      Value of real estate:
      View
      image

      Household Members:

      Name
      Age

      Ira
      E Parsons
      32

      Alvina
      Parsons
      26

      Susan
      C Parsons
      6

      Alonzo
      Parsons
      3

      Frederic
      Parsons
      2

      Source Citation: Year: 1860; Census Place: Atkinson, Piscataquis, Maine; Roll  M653_433;
      Page: 775; Image: 19; Family History Library Film: 803433.1870 United States Federal Census

      Name:
      Ira E Parsons

      Birth Year:
      abt 1832

      Age in 1870:
      38

      Birthplace:
      Maine

      Home in 1870:
      Orono, Penobscot, Maine

      Race:
      White

      Gender:
      Male

      Value of real estate:
      View
      image

      Post Office:
      Orono

      Household Members:

      Name
      Age

      Ira
      E Parsons
      38

      Evina
      Parsons
      34

      Alonzo
      Parsons
      14

      Fred
      Parsons
      12

      Charles
      Parsons
      10

      William
      Parsons
      8

      Frank
      Parsons
      6

      Kinelia
      Parsons
      4

      Irene
      Parsons
      65

      Source Citation: Year: 1870; Census Place: Orono, Penobscot, Maine; Roll  M593_555;
      Page: 353A; Image: 230; Family History Library Film: 552054.1880 United States Federal Census

      Name:
      Ira E. Parsons

      Home in 1880:
      Orono, Penobscot, Maine