      From: TinaS <tolksteel@...>
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, April 30, 2010 11:31:44 AM
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Post a Genealogy Brickwall!!

      We have had some great sucess lately with helping people break down those genealogy brickwalls.

      Post all relevant information and let's see if we can help you break that wall!!

      Remember, do not just post names. Include dates and places so that we can help you. just names does not help us locate anyone.

      Just waiting to help,