      From: kay f <kay_fredricks@...>
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Re:InfoHelp:Shaver(shaver town,NY)/Colorino(brooklyn,ny)
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 9:48 PM

      On the findagrave.com website

      William H. Shaver Tec 4 US Army World War II
      May 14, 1909 to Mar 10, 2002
      There is a headstone on the page
      Buried in Sullivan County Veterans Cemetery
      Liberty, Sullivan County USA

      While I was on that site I checked various spelling for the Colorino last name to see if I could find anything and didn't find anything.

      Also checked Famiy Search.org (LDS) trying varous spellings and nothing

      I did find some listings of Italians coming over on ships through the Ellis Island website, there is actually a Luigi COLORINO age 40, from South Campobello Italy arriving 5/23/1907 on the Prinzess Irene. They departed from Naples.

      I also found another variation of the name Callarino through the Ellis Island dockings
      Francisco and Nicola from Genoia Itay. Franciso age 32 came in 1904 and Nicola age 38, in 1908 I didn't mark down the ships I am sorry.

      This may tie in somewhere, just throwing it out for you.