13415Hey everyone

  • lobsterjesus
    Feb 1, 2010
      I'm new to this group, but I've been digging deep into my roots for a couple years now, and have secured hundreds of certified vital records from town halls, and am willing to share, if there are any distant cousins out there.

      Surnames: Leonard, Clarke, Clark, Murch, Tooker, Fuller, Osborn(e), Temm, Morgan and Holland - all confined to Maine, Connecticut, and Massachusetts.

      I've also done a lot of Pilgrim and Mayflower research, and have countless books and articles...especially for descendants of John Alden, Stephen Hopkins, and Francis Cooke.

      Of course, I have many missing links in my research and would love any help out there.

      Scott Leonard