      From: mccgram <mccgram@...>
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Zeininger\Sodan
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 29, 2010, 7:03 PM

      I don't know the family, but who has this posted at Ancestry? is it you?

      In Memory of
      Rena S zeinger
      Date of Birth March3,1919
      Date of Death
      Feburary 10,1970
      Rena Sodan Birth
      3 Mar 1913 in Livingston Manor, Sullivan County NY Death
      10 Feb 1970 in Chenango County, NY
      Spouce
      George Zeininger 1915 – 1969

      if you can't access the tree..I can email you the info, there is the marriage lisc, their grave stone, a photo of her, and her husband, also a living relative, and daughter:Georgiana Zeininger 1944 – 2001