13328Re: [Genealogy Research Club] RE:New Here

  • Lora Hall
    Jan 2, 2010
      LOL, well, it's bitten HARD! My sister and I are bouncing off the walls!
      Our brains are mush at the end of the day and it is just the best feeling.
      We went from 'nothing but stories' to finding actual facts about our
      family. Incredible, just incredible!

      On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 5:49 PM, Tina Paxton <Frecs@...> wrote:

      > Lora commented: but we did find a little bit of info. Just
      >
      > enough to say I am beyond hooked now. Thanks again everyone! I sure
      > appreciate the help!
      >
      > My response: Oh, dear! You have contracted the genealogical virus! There is
      > no cure, I'm afraid.
      >
      > Tina Paxton
      >
      > Surnames: Paxton, Ent, Porter, Ryals..and others..

      Lora
      Helping Humanity
      http://fortheloveofhumanity.webs.com
      Zibbet! Zibbet!