      From: Lora Hall <lorah@...>
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: New Here
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 5:26 AM

      Hi Judy and Tina,
      Thank you for your responses. I think that it is going to be very difficult
      but I also don't give up very easily. Tina, I'm afraid it IS too late for
      interviews. There aren't any family members left on my dads side, at least
      that I know of. We have one cousin who is about 60 now and we are trying to
      locate contact info for him. No luck so far. My Dad supposedly came from a
      family of 16 kids. None of my family went to church at least as far back as
      I can remember. I have my Dads obit but there is nothing of great value in
      there either. Also, I live in a very rural town and there are no community
      colleges even remotely close that I could take a class from. That's why I
      join groups! If I need to know something, I can usually find a group for
      it! LOL I'm just going to have to sit down and start with what I know and
      go from there until I get his birth certificate. Thank you so much for all
      of your helpful advice. I'm sure I will have more questions as I go.

      --
      Lora
      Helping Humanity