      From: "friendofbillw89@..." <friendofbillw89@...>
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, November 29, 2009 9:07:45 PM
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] new member

      Hello, I'm Nisa from Columbus, Ohio. I found this group a few days ago
      and am glad this group is here. I've added my family research info in
      the database on the group page. Breifly, I'm researching Hinkle and
      Schreffler families from Northumberland County PA, Edwards, Bird and
      Plumley from Putnam County, WV and Hancock from Pittsylvania County Va.

      Nisa