13200Re: Looking for Wilhelmina C MEISSEL IPPEN birth & death records

  • kyounge1956
    Nov 2, 2009
      Does your library have the local newspaper back that far? There might be an obituary or announcement that would give you an exact date of death. It's possible either your informant gave you the wrong date accidentally, or that there is a misspelling or misfiling that is preventing you from finding the record at the Board of Health.

      You might also (if you haven't already) look in the county records of wills and deeds. There may be useful information there.
      Hope that helps.
      Karen