      From: enola1692 <enola1692@...>
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Newbie here
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2009, 12:21 PM

      I just wanted to stop by an introduce myself to the group ,I am Michelle I am a stay home mom of 2 daughters my brothers wife tried to build our family tree an hit a snag an quit so i am going to pick up the pieces of the puzzle she made an i will finish it for her seeing I already have the love of history which helps in building your tree an of course I love puzzles the harder the better an ours is hard thanks for your time an have a great day

      Michelle

    »
    «