13126Danish family Printzen/von Printzen

  • vonprintzen
    Oct 14, 2009
      I am trying to find the family of my great grandfather, Karl Wilhelm Louis Werner von Printzen (also known as Carl Printzen). He was born in Kobenhavn in 1849 and emigrated to New Zealand on the Lammershagen which left Hamburg on a April 1875, arriving in Wellington on 11 July 1875. I am unable to find his birth recorded, though he is in the 1850 Census as aged one year. His parents were Marquard Ludvig Emil von Printzen and Martine Christine Abildgaard and he had two sisters, Betty Franciska Sophie (b.1850) and Augusta Ulrikka Julie Vilhelmine (b.1862). I would like to find out whether he had any other siblings as well. Any help would be appreciated.