13057need help

  • mary_grether
    Sep 14, 2009
      I have hit another brick wall so if possible would appreciate some help here. Mary

      I have a Reuben J Way (my gggggreat uncle) his brother William W Way m Elizabeth were my ggggreat grand parents

      Reuben b 1827 Switzerland co IN D 1905 IA Married Minerva Kirkendell

      I am looking mainly at one of their children;

      Lewis Allen Way B 1852 (IN) d 1910
      wife Mary Oliver /marriage date 1876

      Their child I am looking at is; Bertie(Birte) Dell Way b 1882
      (possibly KS) Married a Della Mae Reynolds b 1887

      I don't have anything on these last two couples. could someone help me with these? need where they lived, died and their childre. Thanks for any help Mary
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic