13023Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Albert Thomas Lightfoot

  • Forrest Plumstead
    Aug 29, 2009
      Try joining Yahoo Quaker Roots list. Lightfoot is a common Quaker
      name. Even if your father was not Quaker, his ancesters might have
      been. The great thing is that Quakers kept great genealogy records.

      --
      Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
      Plumstead and Associated Families: