      From: Melissa Barker
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 10:37 AM
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] hello and looking for gene angel

      Diane,

      I am one of the volunteer staff members for RAOGK, I don't get paid for what I do to help with the organization, I volunteer my time.

      I just wanted to say that if you find any of our volunteers charged for anything other than copies, parking fees, mileage/gas, you need to report them to staff. Our volunteers are strictly forbidden to charge for their time and most definitely can not charge anyone for their lunch.

      Here is a link to the Facts page that explains what Volunteers can charge:

      http://www.raogk.org/faq-requesters.htm

      RAOGK is a great site and our members are there to help!

      Sincerely,
      Melissa Barker
      RAOGK Volunteer Staff Member and Volunteer for Tennessee