12904Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Birth & Death certificates

  • jamesr23@juno.com
    Jul 3, 2009
      A cheaperway to start may be with an obituary notice. It will give you a better starting point sometimes. I was distracted while reading you message and do not recall any dates but even old obit will sometimes be in the library. I am sure that most of us know this but in our excitement and haste we forget a little thing and then... I looked at a picture for sometime 6 or 7 years to be more trueful and found that I had been looking at people that I had always wondered what they looked like. Made me take another look and there was a wealth of information about family connections that I knew but just did not register. Happy 4th to all. Ann in middle Georgia

      Digital Photography - Click Now.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTDvmQo2jh6LnknE8wn73hjyHxBYKua9QPACq0MiGB5V2LoROiTCYg/
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic