      From: Helen <has_hotflashes2003@...>
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Family Tree Maker
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, May 21, 2009, 11:11 PM

      If you use Family Tree Maker would you please answer a couple of question for me? Can you make more than one Family Tree on the same program?

      I want to start a tree of my husband's family separate from my family. I had some problems with my application a while back and thought I had lost all of my data, so I am fearful of doing anything very adventurous.

      Thanks to anyone that answers.