12771RE: [Genealogy Research Club] Family Tree Maker

  • Kat kief1255
    May 22 6:39 AM
      In answer to your question, yes you can make several family trees using the same program. Just name them differently. You can also import certain individuals that you may have the pertains to your new family tree from an existing file using the merge/append feature.

      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: has_hotflashes2003@...
      Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 03:11:56 +0000
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Family Tree Maker

      If you use Family Tree Maker would you please answer a couple of question for me? Can you make more than one Family Tree on the same program?

      I want to start a tree of my husband's family separate from my family. I had some problems with my application a while back and thought I had lost all of my data, so I am fearful of doing anything very adventurous.

      Thanks to anyone that answers.