12678Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Introduction - New Member

  • JudyAnn54@aol.com
    May 5, 2009
      Sharon,
      Thank you for the websites that you gave me. :) I can't believe all of the
      websites that are on cyndislist.com I went to a few already but still
      have so much more to try. :)

      I appreciate all of your suggestions as well. :) I will definitely post on
      the forums as well and go to the other websites that you gave me. :)

      Hope you enjoy your day.

      Judy
      New York

      In a message dated 5/4/2009 8:16:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Judy, You might try _http://www.cyndislihttp:/_
      (http://www.cyndislist.com/) This site has loads of links to websites in literally THOUSANDS of
      categories! Also, another website to try would be _http://www.worldgenhttp://_
      (http://www.worldgenweb.org/) Much like USGENWEB, which has links to US
      states and county sources, WorldGenWeb has some info from other countries. If
      all else fails, (and still I would, & have) utilize the message boards on
      Ancestry as well as Rootsweb and other genealogy websites. It often takes
      longer, but can be rewarding when you get an answer to your query! Be sure
      to post in several as you do not know which board (whether it be a board for
      surname(s), area, etc.) you may find someone who can help.

      Happy Hunting!!
      Sharon

      **************Remember Mom this Mother's Day! Find a florist near you now.
      (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000006)