      From: paula_lada
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 4:05 PM
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Yingling

      Hi, I need some help please. I have been trying to find info on my dads side. Ralph Eugene Wright, his dad and mom Ralph Eugene Wright married a twin named Elva Yingling{her sister is Eva} the mother is Hannah Yingling. Did a search and they showed up on Ancestery. com. For the Elva Yingling it says about 1907 for birth which would about right, these I think are on the native America Census. Trying to find out more. Elva's says Delware Ok. Delware is the county of the Cherokee Nation, and Hannahs says Cherokee Nation Territory. Could someone help Please? Thank You Paula