  • paula_lada
    May 4, 2009
      Hi, I need some help please. I have been trying to find info on my dads side. Ralph Eugene Wright, his dad and mom Ralph Eugene Wright married a twin named Elva Yingling{her sister is Eva} the mother is Hannah Yingling. Did a search and they showed up on Ancestery. com. For the Elva Yingling it says about 1907 for birth which would about right, these I think are on the native America Census. Trying to find out more. Elva's says Delware Ok. Delware is the county of the Cherokee Nation, and Hannahs says Cherokee Nation Territory. Could someone help Please? Thank You Paula
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic