      From: Elayne Silvers <elaynewhite@...>
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] re: ancestry.com AND another question
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 12:19 PM

      Thanks so much for your thoughts and opinions regarding the hints on ancestry.

      I have pretty much done what everyone has suggested other than, I did add them to the tree.  Not that i believe that is accurate but to help me start the path of confirmation.  I am still researching as I go along.

      Everyone I know in my family has passed away.  I am sure there are many family members alive out there somewhere.  Just haven't located any  yet.

      Another Question:

      when someone lists their name and address as the source of submission of that information, do you contact that person?  I did but have since wonder if I should have done that.

      thanks for helping me grasp this whole genealogy thing.

      Gracie