12543Re: Introduction

  • joanne
    Apr 20 3:56 PM
      Hi Kimberly, I do not have any of the names you mentioned however, I do
      have some Hamiltons in my family tree, if you are interested in
      researching that portion of your family I might be able to help. Mine
      are mostly from Rhode Island and Massachusetts, but it could be a start.
      Thanks Jodi
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Kimberly Hamilton
      <bellastandardpoodles@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      > My name is Kimberly Hamilton. I have been researching my family tree
      and I am truly a novice. I use ancestry.com .
      > The family names that I am researching are: Biagio Carli-came from
      Italy and settled in Philadelphia,
      > Mary Jordan-came from Ireland,settled in Philadelphia, married John
      Coppinger
      > John Coppinger( Ino Coppinger)-came from Ireland and settled in
      Philadelphia
      > George Thomas Hance-was born in Pennsylvania between 1879 and 1871
      > Adolph Eder-came from Russia and settled in Baltimore, MD,married
      Nellie Bartulis (she came to America in 1910 from Russia(lithuania)
      > Ellen McAvoy-born in Pennsylvania around 1875
      > Isaac Simpson-born in NJ around 1838
      > Adele Carli-came from Italy and settled in Philadelphia,married Biagio
      Carli
      > Mikel Bartulis-no other info
      > Michael Warnick-born around 1897 in Philadelphia,parents from Vienna
      Austria