  • Kimberly Hamilton
    Apr 20, 2009
      My name is Kimberly Hamilton. I have been researching my family tree and I am truly a novice. I use ancestry.com .
      The family names that I am researching are: Biagio Carli-came from Italy and settled in Philadelphia,
      Mary Jordan-came from Ireland,settled in Philadelphia, married John Coppinger
      John Coppinger( Ino Coppinger)-came from Ireland and settled in Philadelphia
      George Thomas Hance-was born in Pennsylvania between 1879 and 1871
      Adolph Eder-came from Russia and settled in Baltimore, MD,married Nellie Bartulis (she came to America in 1910 from Russia(lithuania)
      Ellen McAvoy-born in Pennsylvania around 1875
      Isaac Simpson-born in NJ around 1838
      Adele Carli-came from Italy and settled in Philadelphia,married Biagio Carli
      Mikel Bartulis-no other info
      Michael Warnick-born around 1897 in Philadelphia,parents from Vienna Austria
      I seemed to have found all I can on Ancestry.com. Any ideas?
      Thank you, Kim Hamilton