12486Desperate help needed from Texas - Pruitt-Folsom

  • barbara erickson
    Apr 11, 2009
      Hello all,I have been looking for the parents of Mary Jane Celeste Folsom-Peters for so many years I have lost count.

      Mary was born in Corpus Christi, TX in Oct 1875. Died in California, at Patton State Hospital.

      Her mother was Anne Pruitt, born in TX. Any other information unknown.

      Her father was Charles F.( Fredrick,I think) Folsom, born in Maine,abt 1853? Death date and location unknown.

      Married John Wessley Peters, date and place unknown. He was born April 1872 in Indiana. 1st child born in Bowie Co., Texas, 1893.

      The family was Catholic so I don't know if there is a church with old enough records for baptism information.

      If anyone can find any information I would be very grateful, thank you, Barb