      From: Dawn Bennink <bennink4@...>
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Missing ancestor/adoption question
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 12:09 AM

      Interesting ... I'm not far from Buffalo, NY. Have you contacted the Erie

      County Clerk? They might have records. Certainly worth a shot!

      From their website:

      Erie County Clerk's Office

      Kathy Hochul, Erie County Clerk

      92 Franklin Street, Buffalo, New York 14202

      (716) 858-8865

      Fax: (716) 858-6550

      E-Mail: ErieCountyClerk@ erie.gov

      Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 am to 5 pm

      Website: www.erie.gov/ clerk

      Dawn