      From their website:

      Erie County Clerk's Office
      Kathy Hochul, Erie County Clerk
      92 Franklin Street, Buffalo, New York 14202
      (716) 858-8865
      Fax: (716) 858-6550
      E-Mail: ErieCountyClerk@...
      Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
      Website: www.erie.gov/clerk

      Dawn

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Meagan Coggins" <xdaysofyouthx@...>
      To: <genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 6:27 PM
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Missing ancestor/adoption question

      The baby was born in Buffalo, NY. I have looked in the NYS dept. of health
      death index for a couple years but have not found her. The index is not
      100%, some people do not show up. The baby could have died young or lived to
      be an adult or could be alive today. Her name would have changed if adopted
      or married. So it makes finding out where she is difficult.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic