12222[Genealogy Research Club] Re: Family History Program?

  • Phillip
    Jan 20, 2009
      Shelby,
      Export your file as a GEDCOM from your present software to your
      PC desktop. Once this is done you can import it into legacy. There
      are other ways but this is probably the simplest.
      Phil

      -- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Shelby Torres