      From: Sharon <smgorohoff@...>
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Family History Program?
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 9:13 AM

      --- In genealogyresearchcl ub@yahoogroups. com, "fellow_puzzler"
      <blighty_fellow@ ...> wrote:
      > Hi all..
      > Please does anyone know of a good family histoy program I can
      > free?
      > thanks
      > Paul..
      What type of family history program are you looking for? and how
      involved do you want to get?? Legacy Family Tree has a free
      downloadable version
      http://www.legacyfa milytree. com
      as does the LDS site
      http://www.familyse arch.org
      for their free version of PAF (personal ancestral file)
      Both of these are for windows operating systems. there are others for
      Hope this helps, Good luck