12172Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Family History Program?

  • Naomah Black
    Jan 13, 2009
      I used the free version of Legacy for years and finally upgraded a couple
      years ago.
      I was very happy with the free version and the only other program I think I
      ever want to try would be Master Genealogist.

      The link for Legacy is below.

      Naomah

      taphophilia, noun, from the Greek word taphos meaning grave; a love for
      funerals, graves, cemeteries

      http://naomah.tribalpages.com/

      www.LegacyFamilyTree.com