12107Re: John F Parrish

  • KATHRYN
    Dec 16, 2008
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Knox"
      <tomknox2001@...> wrote:

      > Maryann -
      >
      > > "He may have been a brother to my ggrandfather, Wiley Paarrish."
      >
      > What is the birthyear of your ggrandfather, Wiley?
      >
      > 1880 Clayton, Johnston, NC
      > Parish, John F/42, Laney/45, John L/18, Elizebeth/11, Augustus/7
      > Hocutt, Atlas/50/bro-in-law
      >
      > I wonder - is this the same family?
      > 1870 Clayton, Johnston, NC
      > Parish, John/28, Delania/28, John/7, Betty/2
      > NOTE: "Laney" as short-form nickname of "Delania"?
      >
      > Is this the same Laney? Siblings?
      > 1860 Neuse River, Johnston, North Carolina
      > Hocutt, Jas/21, Laney?/26, Atlas/22
      > NOTE: household of Zach Hocutt/46 on same censuspage.
      >
      > 1850 District 6, Johnston, North Carolina
      > Hocut, Benjamin/56, Cynthia/47, William/22, Harriet/21,
      > (), Delaney/19, Atlas/16, James/13
      >
      > - Tom Knox IBSSG
      >

      > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "maryann"
      > <Mary_Grether@> wrote:
      > >
      > > John was born about 1847 in Johnston County ,NC
      > > He married a Laney Parrish. ( probably b about the same time)
      > > He may have been a brother to my ggrandfather, Wiley Paarrish.
      > >
      > > My brick wall is Laney Parrish, I am not able to find
      > her maiden name, all I can find is her Parrish name, so
      > was she a Parrish maybe of another line?
      > >
      > > Sure would appreciate that great helping hand again!
      > >
      > > Maryann

      Hi, And Happy Holiday's to all, I was doing some researching for a
      member of my genealogy club here in Myrtle Beach, SC on the Parrish
      family
      I came across this website and thought it might be interesting to the
      Parrish researchers here on this board.

      http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Embassy/1221/georgia/
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic